Students in the College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences (CFANS) are expected to observe the scholastic policies listed below. Additional policy information is published in the University of Minnesota Undergraduate Catalog.
- Academic Probation and Suspension
- Adding Courses
- Changing Your Advisor
- Changing Your Major
- Graduation: Deadlines for graduation as well as a summary of how to apply to graduate
- One-Time-Only (OTO) Late Drop guidelines
- Petitions: How to guide for course substitutions, waivers or changes in your degree program
- Readmission to the College: Reapplying to CFANS after a 2-semester or longer leave of absence without registration
- Registration Holds: Information on college holds and how to get them cleared for registration.
- Requirements in Experiential Learning (EL) and Interdisciplinary Learning (ID)
- Repeating Courses: Information about what happens on your transcript
- Request to enroll for >20 credits: what to expect if you want to register for more than 20 credits per semester
NOTE: If you have additional questions, contact CFANS Student Services.