The College prioritizes student mental health and wellness support in may ways, which includes through the creation of a new wellness navigator position. Rose Simon, a licensed graduate social worker (LGSW), serves as the wellness navigator for CFANS. CFANS Student Services developed this new position to support undergraduate and graduate students in navigating resources for mental health and basic needs such as financial, food, housing, transportation, and more. Rose serves as a liaison between CFANS and various on- and off-campus units to connect our students to the specific resources they need, when they need them.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (612) 625-6443
- In-office meeting location: Advising & One Stop Center, 130 Coffey Hall
- Thirty-minute drop-in appointments are available on a first come first serve basis via Zoom or in person on Mondays from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- One hour in-office or virtual Zoom appointments are available at z.umn.edu/cfanswellnessapt.
- Please book at least 24 hours in advance unless you've connected with Rose for more immediate support.
I'm looking for resources around...
Student Advocacy & Support
- Bias Response and Referral Network
- CARE Program
- Disability Resource Center
- Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Student Legal Services
- Student Advocate Services
- Student Conflict Resolution Center
- Student Parent HELP Center
- The Aurora Center for Advocacy and Education
- Holiday and Religious Observances Policies
Community and Identity
- Office for Equity and Diversity
- Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence
- Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life
- Women’s Center
- Asian Pacific American Resource Center
- Circle of Indigenous Nations
- UMN Cultural Centers
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- President’s Emerging Scholars Program
- Meditation, Prayer, and Foot Washing Stations: St. Paul Map (.pdf)