Students may obtain required forms at the CFANS Advising Center in 130 Coffey Hall or via departmental offices. University-wide forms are available through the One Stop forms website. If you have questions or need a form in an alternate format, contact the CFANS Advising Center.
- Major form: Change/declare a CFANS major or change/declare a track within your CFANS Major
- Add/drop a CFANS minor: CFANS students only
- Add/drop a CFANS minor: non-CFANS students only
- Add a second major in CFANS: non-CFANS students only
- Academic success worksheet: for students on probation
- Internship forms: Available on our internships page.
- Petition for reinstatement to CFANS
- Petition for an experience to satisfy the CFANS experiential learning requirement (.docx)
- Retroactive withdrawal documentation form (.docx)