Students may obtain required forms at the CFANS Advising Center in 130 Coffey Hall or via departmental offices. University-wide forms are available through the One Stop forms website. If you have questions or need a form in an alternate format, contact the CFANS Advising Center.
- Major form: Change/declare a CFANS major or change/declare a track within your CFANS Major
- Add/drop a CFANS minor: CFANS students only
- Add/drop a CFANS minor: non-CFANS students only
- Add a second major in CFANS (.pdf): non-CFANS students only
- Academic Policy Petition: Information about petition types can be found on the One Stop Petition for an exception to policy page
- Internship forms: Available on our internships page.
- Directed research or directed study contract: earn credit by working in a lab or field setting under a faculty member’s guidance.
- One Time Only Late Withdrawal: withdraw from a course after the deadline and receive a “W” on your transcript.
- Petition for reinstatement to CFANS
- Petition for an experience to satisfy the CFANS experiential learning requirement
- Returning to the U after a leave of absence or discontinuation (.pdf)