The Minnesota Landscape Arboretum will expand into phase three of their reopening plan starting tomorrow. This means that they’ll be open to more visitors over extended hours, with increased access to more arboretum grounds. Reservations are still required and must be made online only.
Must-know information about phase three:
- Members and children (15-and-under) are FREE, but each individual must have an online reservation to get tickets; non-Members will be charged $15/ticket.
- Please bring your ticket with barcode, or have it available for scan on your phone, for contact-less entry to the Arboretum.
- VIP passes can now be redeemed by calling 612-624-2200 to set up a time and date for your visit. You will be issued an electronic ticket with barcode for your visit, please bring both e-ticket and VIP pass to your scheduled appointment.
- Three-Mile Drive now welcomes bicycles in addition to vehicles.
- Vehicles are required to keep moving to allow for smooth traffic flow.
- No walking is allowed on Three-Mile Drive.
- Picnicking at the Arboretum is now allowed for socially-connected groups throughout the grounds. Please maintain social distance from other Arboretum visitors. Bring a blanket and set-up your picnic at locations of your choice. Picnic tables are made of wood and cannot be sanitized, please plan accordingly.
- The Cafe will remain closed until further notice. Snacks and water are available at our Gift & Garden Store (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) and at the Arboretum Concession Cart in the Sensory Garden Parking lot Friday through Sunday (11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.).
- Wheelchairs are available upon request at the Information Desk.
To make reservations online and learn more about what's been expanded in this new phase, visit http://arb.umn.edu/order-tickets.