Immerse yourself in innovative, practical, and applied water resource engineering solutions, management techniques, and current research about Minnesota’s water resources. The Minnesota Water Resources Conference is an opportunity to address:
- lessons learned from the implementation of engineering projects.
- best practices discovered in the design and application of water resource management techniques.
- implications of water policy decisions.
- research into current and emerging issues.
Plenary Session for day 1:
Climate and Water - the Minnesota Climate Action Framework
Dana Vanderbosch, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, Mindy Granley, City of Duluth, Heidi Roop, University of Minnesota
Plenary Session for day 2:
Minnesota’s Clean Water Fund - Creating the Legacy for Today and Tomorrow
The registration fee includes access into all plenary and concurrent sessions, extended special sessions, poster sessions, conference materials, and up to 1.15 CEUs.
- $325 (early-bird before 9/12)
- $375 (starting 9/12)
Student (full-time only)
- $75 (early-bird rate before 9/12)
- $100 (starting 9/12)
- $300 (early-bird rate before 9/12)
- $350 (starting 9/12)
Note: Registrants will be asked to select the special sessions they plan to attend during the conference. See the program schedule for details about the special sessions available.